Friday, May 4, 2018

(419) ink-pens

(419) ink-pens 



 I've got the pen that'll make you famous!

I've got the pen that Everybody you know will say, 

"I WANT ONE!" 

Your girlfriends, your buddies 

 Even your competition is gonna walk in there and say,  

Hey, can I get one of them pens?


Do you know what it's called?


The "G" Pen


 You know what the "G" stands for?

Gigantic!  






Biggest pen in the industry!

  



Do you know what we call it for fun?


The "Johnie Holmes" Pen

 

Bigger and badder than anything out. 

Like a Pilot "Dr. Grip" on steroids. 

 

You know what a Pilot "Dr. Grip" looks like right?



I put one of these on my shirt walk in the bar everybody says, "I WANT ONE!"


Your girlfriends, your buddies even your competition is gonna walk in there and say,
"Hey, can I get one of them pens?"





They're so big you can't lose 'em. 




Leave one of em behind on some parts counter everybody flocks to it!  



You know what we print on them?


MY PEN IS HUGE!



We set them up... 

"Not The Biggest, Just The Best!" 

[Your Business Name Here] 

(419) ink-pens 




They are everything the advertising specialty item should be except one thing do you know what the catch is?
 


They're expensive. 



You know how expensive they are?  

Well, they have them at Disney Land and I know because I just saw this one at the Disney Land gift shop with Minnie Mouse on a giant pink one for 27 dollars. 

You know what I got em for right now?


$10 Each w/ Free Printing / Free Shipping  


popular slogans for the giant pen include...

"Where No Job Is Too Big, But This Pen Is!"

"Stolen From..." 

"Not The Biggest, Just The Best!"

"Size Does Matter!" 

Order now!

(419) ink-pens 







We can put any pens anywhere global in 24 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment